Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Week 3 Menu

I'm a day late with the menu for week 3.  The snacks, lunches and breakfasts are basically the same because I really like the choices.  I might get bored with them sooner or later but for now, it's working for me.  Supper is a bit harder and I really didn't eat anything last night because my afternoon snack filled me up.  I had fruit for a bedtime snack and that was it.

BREAKFAST


• Oatmeal with Agave Nectar, raisins and soy milk
• WW Toast PB & Strawberry Preserves
• Fruit Shake with Soy Powder
• Fruit Salad or other Fruit
• Zucchini or Carrot Muffins

LUNCH

 Veggie Burger on WW with salad
• Salad with Veggie Chic Slices
• Tomato, Cucumber, and Basil Salad, Garlic bread topped with Earth Balance vegan buttery spread
• Leftovers
• Crostini with rice mozza cheese
• Avocado Dip and WW Tortilla Chips
• Stuffed Potato w/ Fried Onions and Artichokes

SUPPER

• Spaghetti, Caesar Salad & Homemade Biscuits
• Alfredo Style Fettuccini, French Bread & Salad
• Tofurkey with Mashed Potatoes and Mixed Veggies
• Shepherd’s Pie
• ‘Chicken’ Stir Fry, Veggies & Brown Rice
• ‘Chicken’ Nuggets, Sweet Potato Fries, Mixed Veggies
• Nothing Planned.



SNACKS

• Fruit
• Veggies
• Leftovers
 Toast
 Oatmeal



BEVERAGES

• Decaf Coffee w/ Soy Milk
• SF Iced Tea
• Herbal Tea
• Water

No comments:

Post a Comment