Saturday, May 15, 2010

Menu Week of 5/17

Here's my menu for this week.  I've more or less kept the same items for breakfast, drinks and snacks.  I am comfortable with my choices and I find I am not bored with the food just yet.   This week, my goal is to learn how to make ravioli and to try a vegan pancake recipe and new french toast recipe.  I'm looking forward to the results!

BREAKFAST

• Pancakes w/ Fresh Berries
• WW Toast PB & Strawberry Preserves
• Fruit Shake with Soy Powder
• Fruit Salad or other Fruit
• Zucchini or Carrot Muffins
• Vegan French Toast w/ Maple Syrup


LUNCH
• Veggie Burger on WW with Salad
• ‘Crab’ Tempeh Cakes w/ HM Remoulade
 • Crostini with rice mozza cheese
• ‘Chicken’ Salad in WW Pita Pockets
• Avocado Dip and WW Tortilla Chips
• Stuffed Potato w/ Sautéed Onions and Mushrooms
• Leftovers


SUPPER
• ‘Beef’ Stew with Biscuits
• Veggie, Cheese-less Pizza
• Herb Roasted ‘Chicken’
• Shepherd’s Pie
• ‘Beef’ Stir Fry, Veggies & Brown Rice
• ‘Steak’ and Gravy
• Cheezy Ravioli in Tomato Sauce w/ Garlic Bread



SNACKS
• Fruit
• Veggies
• Leftovers
• Toast
• Oatmeal



BEVERAGES
• Decaf Coffee w/ Soy Creamer
• SF Iced Tea
• Herbal Tea
• Water
• Iced Chai Soy Latte

No comments:

Post a Comment