Saturday, May 15, 2010

Back in the Game

I took a couple of weeks off to get my house in order as it needed a deep spring cleaning.  There's a way I have of letting things lag and this blog was one of those things but no longer.  I do enjoy creating this blog and living a vegan lifestyle so the chances of me waning again are minimal barring an unforseen event.

I've had a chance to search the web for some much needed recipes and found plenty.  I am overwhelmed by the information but managed to break it all down into manageable pieces.  I decided the easiest thing for me to do was to search for my regular recipes on the net but add 'vegan' to the search engine.  My queries were successful and I came away with new spins on my favorites as well as a plethora of new recipes to try.

This week, I am learning how to make homemade 'cheese' ravioli and pancakes. All vegan-style.  I am not a big fan of pancakes but I do like them once in a while with fresh fruit or preserves.  I'm not a syrup gal except the occasional maple syrup on french toast.  Speaking of french toast, I do plan on trying a different recipe this week.

My plan for the blog in the immediate future is to post more recipes and pictures as well as my experiences living a vegan lifestyle.  I hope you stick with me on my continuing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment